Renew or Reinstate a Certificate - Certified Interior Designers
Please read ALL requirements and instructions before proceeding with the application process.
Renewal notices are sent approximately 60 days before expiration of the certificate. The renewal fee is for a two-year certificate. A reinstatement fee of $100 will be automatically assessed if your certificate is expired.
Note: You cannot renew online prior to 60 days before your certificate expires. If you attempt to renew one day late or more, the reinstatement fee will automatically be assessed on your certificate renewal fee.
Certified Interior Designers must certify that they have obtained Continuing Educational credits to renew.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- For best results, we recommend using the most recent version of your browser to access the electronic licensing programs. You can update your browser at no additional cost by visiting our browser information section.
- When you go online, you will create a password by identifying yourself with certain personal information. Then, with this password and your registration number, you will be able to apply for a certificate, renew, or update your registration record at your convenience with a password unique and more memorable to you.
- Employers need to have their workers compensation policy number and insurance company's name to complete the renewal forms.
- Firms may not cover all employees' renewal fees with one charge transaction, but may do so with individual charges.
- We are collecting your e-mail addresses for Board use in order to facilitate our communication with you.
TO RENEW OR REINSTATE YOUR CERTIFICATE:
- Click on the “Renew or Reinstate a Certificate online” link at the top of this page.
- Enter your registration number exactly as it appears on the data card. Follow the instructions to create your password, or to use your previously created password.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the completed transaction. Please ensure your e-mail address is updated with the Board.