Overlapping Practice Issues - Joint Chairs Group of the Professional Design Boards
As part of its charge, the Joint Chairs Group often deals with issues that affect more than one design board. Below, categorized by subject matter, are some of the most significant decisions rendered by the Group since its creation in 2003.
Professional Engineers/Professional Land Surveyors
- Opinion of Attorney General, Counties - Charter Home Rule Counties - Charter County Restriction on the Practice of Land Surveying. 80 Op. Att. Gen. 10
- Environmental Site Design Plans
- Right of Way Plats
- Record Plats
Professional Engineers/Professional Land Surveyors/Landscape Architects
- Qualification of Landscape Architects and Professional Land Surveyors to Certify Erosion Control Plans
- Qualification of Landscape Architects to Perform Storm Water Management, Road Grade, and Site Development Services in Prince George's County
- Subdivision Regulations of Prince George’s County (Sep 2018)
Professional Engineers/Professional Land Surveyors/Architects
- Signing of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Drawings
(Letter to Ivan Candelaria re: Annapolis Dermatology Center)
(Letter to Donald Mock and Robert Frances re: Gyung Hyang Garden Presbyterian Church)
- Signing of Architectural Drawings by a P.E.