Skip to Main Content

For Consumers - Plumbing

File a Complaint

Complaint forms may be obtained by calling 410-230-6231 or online.

Upon receipt of a written complaint, the Board can investigate allegations of code violations by a plumber, gas fitter, or unlicensed person providing such services. For complaints involving plumbing work done in either Baltimore County or the area served by the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) the complaint should be directed to one of those agencies.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)